A crazy little thing called love...

For this week, I want to feature a beautiful film called A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, it's a film from Thailand. It's a love story which features a girl who had a crush on his senior and eventually fell in love with him. Her name is Nam, a simple girl who's a very good in English. Her friends helped her to be beautiful in order for his crush, Shone, to noticed her. Eventually, she became a very beautiful girl which made her famous in their campus. Unfortunately, her crush, didn't noticed these changes but it didn't wavered her feeling towards him. After the school year, she will study college in the US while her crush will study in Bangkok. Before the school year ends, she confessed her love to her but got a disappointing results. She didnt knew that the guy was already in love and noticed all her efforts.... After 9 years, she went home to Thailand as a famous designer and the big surprise happened.. :)

For me, this is one of the movies that I've really liked in the sense that I was able to relate on the majority of the scenes on this film. I was very surprised that a film from Thailand could come up with this very nice film. I was surprised as well with the transformation of the lead actress. Honestly, I was crying in one of the scenes, I just can't help it... Hard work really pays off and I know this love story could really happen in reality. This is what we called destiny. :)

This is the trailer of A Crazy Little Thing Called Love also known as First Love enjoy! :))

Comments

Popular Posts