Don't know what to do..

Hi!, it's been a long time since I've posted here,, I've actually missed writing,, 

I think it's normal for us to vent out all of emotions if you don't want to share it to your friends, 

From the time I've posted my first post here, I've really changed a lot,

I've known a lot of people already, from movie lovers to drinking group, I was suddenly changing my personality for the best.

However, no person has been close to me that they know me very well since I was with my first job in 2008.

I am filled with high emotions right now, I was supposed to court a girl that I thought that I know, and then she's already taken..

Why? Why is this always happening to me? Now, I don't know what to do, I don't want to fall in love again, I really feel now that no one will ever like a weird guy like me,,

Sorry for wasting your time, if you are reading this now, I know, this post doesn't connect with each other, & I wish I will be ok..

Comments

Maylyn said…
you will be okay. in fact you're okay. Miss u frend. Yes, it's very much okay to out let our emotions. I understand you. Hang in there. You are a complete person with or without significant other. Enjoy where you're at and keep on improving. DOn't lose hope my friend. You havnt seen your best days, it's still out there in your future....
Thank u Mei for being there,,, Miss u as well. I hope you're doing ok,, I was really sad at that time that's why I need to let it all out. As of this moment, I doing ok, I think so, ahahaha :)) Take care always!
Maylyn said…
so, dito pala tayo mag uusap ng mga kadramahan natin sa buhay! hahah, ur a great friend and i wish u all the best in life ...
ahahahaha, d2 lang kc sa tingin ko private eh, maganda at inde cya kilala tong blog ko, walang nakakaalam ng mga weak moments ko kundi kaw lang,, nagulat nga ako at nabasa mo tong post eh, ehehe, ingat ka dyan parati! :)

Popular Posts